Sunday, November 11, 2007

Serena and Sage






So after day 1, I'm hopeful that our house full of animals will be able to be a peaceful one. Serena has been very brave. She comes out, surveys the scene and goes back to our bedroom. She has hissed a few times at Marley, but for the most part is minding her own business. Sage on the other hand, has not been seen for 24 hours. She is currently MIA. She has been hiding in our closet and I'm hoping she will come out soon for some food.
I need to remember it will take time for things to get back to normal with the cats. We took such a long time in deciding to get a dog since I was worried about the cats, but I know it will all work out.
Here are some recent pics of Serena and Sage. I have thousands of cat pictures on my camera. I just find them so cute!
Jason had a pep talk with them on our bed. He tried to remind them this is one of the safest places to hide from the pup.

No comments: