Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gourmet East Bay






Diablo Magazine hosts Gourmet East Bay each year as a fundraiser for local food banks. It is always such a fun event with the best in food, drinks and music in a big tent. We were excited to go with Heather, Nate, Melissa and Alix.

My favorite food station was Blue Agave with their tasty chicken dish and I also loved the Butternut Squash soup. Heather (my friend) was so excited to see Yan Can Cook. Not many people seemed to know who he was, but I was happy to take a photo with him.

Gourmet East Bay kicks off Restaurant Week in the East Bay. It is a good time to take advantage of visiting popular restaurants at discounted rates. Here is a link to the list of restaurants:
http://www.gourmeteastbay.com/restaurant_week/

I would love to try Citron and Paragon. Anyone up for some good dinners this next weekend? On Wednesday, I'm heading to Va de Vi with co-workers. Nothing like good food with friends.

1 comment:

Jennifer Stofiel said...

Yan Can Cook!!!!!!!!!!! Do you recall telling me he was hosting a cooking show at Christine's House??!!