Sunday, November 18, 2007

Amber and Adam Visit SF






Last night we headed to the city to see Amber and Adam. They were excited to be visiting SF after moving this past year back to Ohio. We started off at Mamacita's in the Marina. If you have a chance to go (and don't mind waiting for a table), I highly recommend it. The food, cocktails and atmosphere are all great and the only problem with this place is you may eat too much.
http://www.mamacitasf.com/

After dinner we headed to a bar, but first had to make a pit stop at one of Amber and I's favorite pleasures. All-Star Donuts. Yes, we used to always end our nights with a trip to the donut shop and have quite a few stories about conversations with our favorite donut employees. I always go for the white with rainbow sprinkles. It's the best!

It was so much fun to hang out with everyone and be back in the city. I miss not having Amber close by. She is the kind of person that you feel lucky to have in your life. She promised she would be back soon and I can't wait to see her again.

2 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

I love your shirt!! Anyway, I am glad that you had fun and sooooooo thankful for all that you and Jason have done for us. I don't know what the boys would do without their aunt and uncle close by. We couldn't do it without you guys.

Scott McMillan said...

I really like your other blog. Great idea!! Makes me want to buy them since I know that someone else has done the homework who is a fashion expert as well as a great deal. It is like taking your sister shopping with you to make sure that it is really cute and not just your imagination.