Saturday, November 3, 2007

Game Night




Last night I went to Girls Game Night with friends from work. We had such a blast and things did get quite competitive. We started off the night with Catch Phrase. It is a combo of Guessing A Word and Hot Potato. This game is always a classic and a fun way to start the night.

We then played Pictionary. I was a little intimidated with my drawing since we had a few designers in the group, but I quickly realized everyone's skills look very similar when you are drawing on a pad of paper with a pencil. We did have some hard words to draw like:
Lord of the Rings (hard when you can't draw symbols)
Elope (I tried to draw a couple in Vegas, didn't quite work out)
Half Sister

Maya was the champion guesser. I was lucky to have her on my team. We also feasted on tons of food. What a fun night! When in doubt of what to do with your night, Play Some Games. It's always a winner.

No comments: