Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope your day is filled with wonderful food, family and fun. I have so much to be thankful for this year and continue to try and remind myself daily.

Although our family has had our trials, it has allowed me to take the time and really examine all that I've been blessed with. I've truly never been more grateful for all that I have, until this year, so I guess that is my answer to my question of "Why?". This Thanksgiving, I give Thanks for an amazing husband, family, friends, job, house and of course, pets.

As you cook away in your kitchen tomorrow, try and remember the main reason why we are all gathering and give thanks for all that you have been blessed with this holiday season.

2 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

Heather, we are so thankful for you and Jason. The example you are to us, you love, willingness to always serve and so much more. I came across this site that I thought you might want to check out. http://kitchendailydeal.blogspot.com/2006/07/super-cuisinart-food-processor-deals.html

Unknown said...

Heather, Bob and I are so thankful that you and Jason are so right for each other, and so happy. Lots of love, Betty