Saturday, November 10, 2007

Introducing Marley "Zipper" Maddox









Jason and I are proud to introduce you to the newest member of the Maddox Family, Marley. We went to visit puppies today and Jason wasn't sure if we would leave with one (I knew if he met them he wouldn't be able to resist). Thankfully, I was right and we came home with an adorable 10-week old black labrador that we named, Marley.
She has a cute little cowlick down her nose that gives her a lot of character, so her breeder nicknamed her Zipper. She is so much fun and has brought such joy to us within the first day of her arrival.
We are excited for our new adventures with Marley, Serena and Sage. Hopefully they will all learn to get along and love one another. I'm brining Jason up to speed on all the dog training techniques. As a 1st time dog owner, he is becoming quite the pro on housetraining and teething already. Thank You Jay for allowing me to bring this adorable pup into our lives. I couldn't be more excited!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the family, Marley! Heather - She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her today! I think the two of you will have so much fun with her. I'm sure enjoying your blog. What a great way to share what's happening and what's important in your life. Thanks! Betty

JT said...

So cute!!! I didn't think it would happen that fast! I'm so excited for you and Jason. Beware, there is something with female dogs and their daddies so don't get too jealous. I have done so much more for Q than Dustin, but she still loves him more... it's so cute! Good Luck!!!

Unknown said...

Yep...CAN'T HANDLE IT! She's too cute! I can't wait to meet her! I love puppy breath...it's the worst and best all at once! Congrats! Be ready to never rest again! ha ha ha

Unknown said...

Nope...Can't handle it! She's too cute for words. Don't you love puppy breath?! It's the best and worst all at once! I can't wait to meet her! Be ready to never rest again! ha ha ha!

Alix Allocco said...

What a beautiful Dog! Congrad's on the new addition. Can't wait to meet her at cooking club tonight!!!

Alix