Sunday, November 25, 2007

A New Do




After having the same hairstyle for probably the last 10 years, I decided for a little change yesterday. I added some bangs! OK...they not too extreme, but they are definitely a different length than the rest of my hair.

I have my good friend, Heidi Hendricks to thank for my new hairstyle. She is amazing and the good news is she just started working part time in Walnut Creek at Mika Salon. I highly recommend her, so if you want to make an appointment here is the number: 925-939-6452. She works every other weekend at Mika since she still continues to work in Sacramento at another salon.

Tracy also got her hair done at the same time and we had a great time ordering pizza and sipping on some boxed wine. THANK YOU HEIDI! I love my new do and had such a fun time.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey Boo- Your hair looks so great! Heidi is the best!

Danny McMillan said...

I love you haircut..can't wait to see it. You inspired me to get an appointment. Now I just need to find some free time that I don't spend fixing my millions of cavities and root canals.

Danny McMillan said...

Danny McMillan is actually Heidi McMillan

JT said...

Looks great!!!

Alix Allocco said...

I love the hair!! You look great!

Ashley said...

Good for you Heather, I have actually been going through a what to do with my hair phase...maybe heidi could help me out. You look awesome, love the bangs!!

Jacquie said...

Love your new look - can't wait to see you. It's 2am and I'm on China time - it's been fun seeing your blog after 3 weeks.
Mom

The Cooper Family said...

Hi Heather,

This is Jessie Coffman(nowCooper) I found your blog the other day, and it was nice to see how you and your sister are doing. I love the new haircut, and was excited to see that Heidi Hendrix is doing hair in Walnut Creek. I think I will have to go to her and get my hair cut soon!

Jessie