Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ahoy Grandma and Grandpa

Since Betty and Bob are sailing in the British Virgin Islands and have internet access, I thought I would post some recent pics of Roman. Here are some of my favorite from the last week. (I think I average about 100 photos per week...maybe more. Thank goodness for digital)


We have 2 playmats, so both Roman and Marley can play at the same time.


The smile is captured on camera. This man is chubby!


Just chilling with my girl, Hunter Rae.


Tyler loves his little baby cousin.


This is the cutest toy. It is a seahorse that glows and plays lullabies. I couldn't resist.


We went to cheer on Jay play softball on Tuesday. Roman wore his baseball tee. They won by 1 run!


Today we went to the pool and Roman sported some cool boardshorts.

4 comments:

To Be Determined said...

I LOVE HIM! I want to squeeze him and squeeze him some more. This is my second comment about Tyler. but I would also like to squeeze him. I am totally going to be that annoying cheek squeezing old lady.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big your little man is getting! And those smiles. Too cute. Can't wait to see him again very soon :)

Maya said...

One thing is for sure: Marley is one spoiled dog!

Hillary said...

I cannot wait to squeeze his cute little cheeks next week! Love you all. Happy first 4th of July Roman!