Thursday, July 9, 2009

MeShelle Comes to Cali



I was so excited to have an afternoon with Michelle and her fam. The Iagulli's came on a family trip to California and we had a BBQ afternoon with them and the McKenzie's. Michelle is one of my best friends from high school and the sweetest and most genuine friend anyone could ever ask for. I also got to meet her boyfriend, Rene who is a perfect match for her. It was great to catch up and the only thing I wish was that she was closer by. Can't wait to see her in August in Tahoe. She loves to dance (and so do I), so we will be sure to have lots of fun on the dance floor. Love you Michelle!




Scottie loved bouncing on the tramp with Michelle.


Michelle brought Roman this outfit the last time she visited, so he had to wear it to the BBQ. I think he looks like a future golfer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie Heather! So great that you keep in touch with Michelle!