Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4th of July Photo Attempt



I had to post this photo because it is just too funny. I bought Scott, Tyler and Roman 4th of July outfits from Old Navy on Sunday. Since I was at my parents that night Heidi said, "Lets try and do a photo tonight." Right before we were ready, Roman got hungry so it delayed the photo a little and I think made everyone ansy. We were aiming for a photo of the 3 boys, but this is the best that we got. Maybe when they are teens we will be able to organize something with a pose.

2 comments:

To Be Determined said...

I like Tyler's pose. He's "kickin' it" like a little kid, no longer a baby.

Anonymous said...

With 4 little boys in our household, I can relate to this picture so much! My poor niece, who is the oldest, is so tired of boys, she told me she was praying that I was going to have a little girl this time around. I told her I had disappointed her again...another boy. That will make 5!