Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4 Months



I can't believe Roman is now 4 months old. Time really does fly when you have a baby. He had his appointment this morning and is now 1 ounce shy of 16 tipping the scales at 15.15. I am looking forward to this month since things are becoming much more routine and I am happy to announce he is now sleeping through the night. YEAH!!!! He goes to bed around 8:30 and wakes up around 5:00. I wasn't really strict about getting a routine down, but it kind of just naturally happened so I'm one lucky Mama. He is still sleeping in our room, so hopefully his sleeping will stay just as good when we move him to his crib (in a few weeks).


I just love my little man so much. He is full of personality and loves chatting and making lots of noise. He is starting to hold his head better and is getting really strong. Sometimes he pinches me and it really hurts. He has started to play more with his toys and is so much more aware of everything around him. He is still a spit-up machine and I now carry a towel with me wherever we go. It isn't a matter of IF he is going to spit-up, it is how much. Luckily now with his medicine he isn't in so much pain, it is more just a matter of changing outfits (his and mine) a few times a day. Thank goodness this man's closet is packed with lots of clothes.

We love you RO!

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

Hey Little Man - you couldn't be any cuter!!!!! Love your hat...
Love, Grandma

Maya said...

You ARE one lucky mama! I can't believe it's been 4 months already! You guys have done a great job adjusting to parenthood.

Maya

Amy and Chad said...

Heather,
He is getting so big!! Everytime I see a picture of him, he is even cuter. I didn't think that was possible because he's been so precious since day 1. You and Jay are such wonderful parents. Roman is so lucky to have you two!
I miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

That last photo is so gorgeous!

Danny McMillan said...

cute pics, Heath!

Jennifer said...

He is so beautiful. Can't believe how these 4 months have flown by (easy for me to say, right?!).