Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Girl

A lot of people warned us that once the baby comes, Marley would be forgotten. Jay and I swore to each other that we wouldn't let that happen. AND I'm happy to say that she is just as spoiled as ever. She still sleeps in our bed, Jay still gets up at 5AM to feed her, she goes on an hour walk with me and the baby almost everyday and when the 4 of us go on a ride she gets the front seat. Betty came over on Friday and told me that she would take care of Roman for a few hours and I could go out and have some time to myself. What did I choose to do...bring Marley to get HER nails done and go to the dog park. I just love this girl. She is such good company for Roman and I throughout the day. I love that Roman is going to grow up being such an animal lover, just like us.


Taking a snooze together


Enjoying the beautiful weather


Saturday mornings I make pancakes and Marley always gets one. This weekend I made her one shaped as a cat. Sorry Serena!


Marley does whatever we do all day long. She loves Roman and sometimes I think she thinks she is the mom.

1 comment:

Paris Bucklew said...

I wish I was as good of a dog mom as you :) It's pretty cute now that Ellie shares her food with the dog, follows him around everywhere, and says his name (sort of). Roman is lucky to have such a great companion.