Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a nice weekend with family and friends that I didn't want it to be over. Hillary was in town visiting from New York, so on Thursday we headed downtown for lunch at Nordstrom's with Alix and Katie. Roman slept through the entire lunch, so it was what I consider a total success. Friday night I went to Tracy's for a girl's night. It felt good to get out and have a little time to myself and to catch up with everyone.


Saturday, Amber was visiting from Ohio so we got to catch up at my house and then headed to Tomatina's in Pleasanton with Kelli and Mel. Sunday my parents had a BBQ and the Rohrlicks came. We had a fun time with Maddie and she is just the sweetest girl ever. She was hilarious learning how to fly a remote control helicopter.






Monday we went to Elisha's to celebrate her upcoming wedding in NYC. Roman got to spend some time with other babies and just loved Noah. I can tell they are going to be good buds.


Roman did really good all weekend and the fussiness is becoming less and less, which is such a relief. I think the medicine must really be helping. He has started to smile and is now able to relax a little, so it makes me so much happier to see him happy.


A Big THANKS to Jason. He took care of Roman on Friday and Saturday night so I was able to see my friends that were visiting from out of town. He is so good with Roman and never worries. I feel so lucky. THANKS JAY!

3 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

I LOVE his smile! Glad you had such a fun weekend and the fussiness is getting better! I'm looking forward to a great summer. xoxo

Anonymous said...

That sweet smile with those chubby cheeks always makes for a great day!

Scott McMillan said...

So glad you got to have such a great time with friends and that Roman is doing a little better. You guys are such great parents!