Friday, June 12, 2009

3 Months


My lil Roman is 3 months today. I can't believe he has been a part of our lives for 3 months. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital, while it also feels like he has been with us forever. I truly can't imagine my life without him. These past few weeks have been so much fun since he has been feeling much better, is happier and is beginning to smile and react. I have such a blast with him and just can't get enough. Month 1 and 2 felt like I was in such survival mode and now I feel like we can relax and just have fun.

We have our morning ritual that includes a shower for me, a bath for him and a walk with Marley. We also started a weekly playgroup that includes 10 babies that are all within a month of each other. We go on weekly walks and lunches. I feel that I got really lucky with a great group of girls that all like to exercise, socialize and have fun. I also tried Baby Boot Camp and it kicked my booty. I am looking forward to going back and starting to get back in shape...it has been a long time and I miss working out.

I cherish this time I have with Roman since I know how fast it flies by. He loves to cuddle and has the cutest expressions that keep me laughing all day. He gets feisty before bedtime and loves to be rocked to sleep. Every night Jay and I say to him, "How did we get so lucky?"


He is just starting to like toys. Here is one of his favorites. We call him JOE-RAFFE. He also has a GIGI-RAFFE.


He loves the bath and is always happy when he is in water.


Marley adores Roman, but is starting to want to steal his toys. Especially ones that have squeakers. I know this will be a constant battle.


Each day he gets a little stronger. He is almost ready to enjoy the Bumbo. His faces and expressions are too much.


He is one chubby boy. He weighs 14 pounds 4 ounces. The rolls keep coming and the cheeks keep growing.

5 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

He is going to pass up tyler soon. He is one of the cutest babies ever. So random, the giraffe is one of Seth's babies favorite toys as well. Random.

Paris Bucklew said...

What a little sweet pea! We always enjoy hanging out with Roman (and you too)! You guys are the best. Happy 3 months :)

thedemichielfam said...

Heath, he is so cute!!!! I can't wait to hang out this summer!!! I would LOVE to do baby boot camp with you too!!! He almost weighs as much as Grady!!!

Hillary said...

These pictures are the best yet. He is so cute, and I love that he is finally feeling better! Love ya

Meg Honey said...

Oh my goodness, Roman is absolutely adorable!! I just want to squeeze him! I love your posts, Heather! I would love to see you soon....take care, dear friend!