Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


We celebrated Father's Day at my parents house with an Island BBQ. It was a beautiful day and so relaxing to spend time with family and friends outdoors.


I loved being able to honor Jay this year on Father's Day. He has become an amazing Dad and I'm so proud of him. He is always patient, such a natural and helps me so much. I look forward to the many adventures ahead that the two of them will experience together. I wrote Roman a letter the day before he was born and in it I said: "I know that your Dad will teach you to grow up to be just as an amazing man that he is." I know Roman is so blessed to have Jay as his Dad, his friend and someone to look up to.

Thank you to my Dad who always goes above and beyond for his 2 daughters and now 3 grandsons. He is always helping in any way needed, has an endless amount of patience and is so generous. His strong work ethic made me strive to always achieve. Also, I am so lucky to have a Father-In-Law that is so loving and supportive. Bob is so thoughtful and always stopping by to help us out. Just tonight, he spent Father's Day helping us fix our sink.

Roman is one lucky guy to have these 3 men in his life and I know he will be raised with an overwhelming amount of love, support, wisdom and care. Thank you to 3 outstanding Father's.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Happy Father's Day Jay. That is such a great picture of all the guys!