Friday, June 26, 2009

Lesson Learned

I have learned an important lesson in the past few weeks for new mom's. Not only do I need to bring Roman a change of clothes when we go out, but I need to pack some for myself too.

A week ago, I was getting a pedicure with my mom's group when all of a sudden there was poop everywhere in my lap. And I mean EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness for the other new mom's to the rescue. I ended up rinsing my skirt in the public bathroom and having to put it back on soaking wet. Then yesterday, I was at Dena's house to meet her new little cutie and it happened again. Thankfully both times Roman was sitting on my lap since I would feel horrible if someone else was holding him. I ended up leaving her house wearing a pair of her husband's boxer shorts. Gotta love motherhood! I hope this isn't a trend beginning and yes, his diaper was on very tight.


This is him right before the incident. He looks so innocent. Gotta love this little rascal.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Roman is such a cutie Heather!

Logan's fortay was spitting up. I would be nursing him under a cover and the moment he stopped he would spit up all over my top. It took me a few times also to realize to bring a change of clothes for myself. Everyday is a learning experience when you have little ones:)

The Kelling Family said...

Hahahahahaha - that is so funny.

Maya said...

Shit happens my friend!

To Be Determined said...

Sorry to laugh at your pain. I would cry if I was sitting there in poopy.

Hillary said...

Little Stinker! :)