Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aunt Rita Visits


My Godmother, Aunt Rita was in town from Long Island to judge a horse show in the Bay Area and we got to spend the afternoon with her. Aunt Rita is one of my mom's best friends that she met while riding horses in New York. I have so many memories as a kid of visiting Rita in New York at her beautiful ranch home. She has always made me feel so special to be her Godchild and is such an inspirational woman. When you get my mom and her together, it is nothing but laughter and both of them have non-stop energy. The last time that Rita was out here to visit was when I was pregnant with Roman, so it was fun for her to be able to meet him. She couldn't believe how chubby he was and even got the pleasure of experiencing Roman's acid reflux in full effect when she got bathed twice in his spit-up.





Aunt Rita always gives the most thoughtful gifts. She gave Tyler and Scott a golf game for the backyard since she is an avid golfer.



We love you Rita! Can't wait for you to come back again soon.

No comments: