Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tahoe Trip



We just got back from Tahoe and it was a Winter Wonderland. I rented a house in Tahoma, which is a cute little town close to Tahoe City and the lake. The snow has been dumping up there for over a week and we arrived just in time to take advantage of all the fresh snow with the added bonus of good weather. Jason, his parents and my Dad went skiing both days at Sqauw, while my mom and I relaxed, got lunch, and walked around Truckee and Squaw.

We went out to dinner at Pisanos (great quaint pizza place), Sunnyside (couldn't resist the Hula pie) and then cooked in the last night.


After dinner, we got everyone excited for a game of Mexican Train Dominos. (Please ignore our wild beast attacking Jason's nose)


This was Marley's 1st trip to the snow and she liked it. She was a little skeptical of the snow since it was so fresh she sunk about 4 feet.


Can't wait to go back again next year!

3 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

Glad you guys had such a nice trip. Beautiful pix. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

JJ said...

Oh, I miss snow!

And, my mom is HUGE Mexican Train fan.

Alix Allocco said...

I LOVE MEXICAN TRAIN DONINOS!! Too fun. I am glad you had a good time.

a