Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cooking Club Holiday Edition


Our Cooking Club hosted our annual Holiday Party this past week. Thanks to Tracy and Jolynn for hosting. Luckily they spoiled us and had all the food cooked ahead of time, so we simply got to just enjoy. We had a great time eating, drinking, talking and laughing. I love this group of girlfriends and look forward to our monthly events. It has become such a comfortable group of friends and such an amazing network of support. Cheers to another fun year ahead.





We had a gift exchange (Cooking Related) and I got Holiday Cookie Cutters. I can't wait to try them out this Christmas.

1 comment:

Paris Bucklew said...

I don't think I can pose next to Kelly anymore in pictures..or maybe I am really that pasty. It looks like I took cooking club to a whole new level and dipped my face into flour.