Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Loving the Month of December

YEAH...it is December.

My Favorite things about Christmas and the holiday season...

Christmas Lights

The brighter, the better. If you are looking for a good neighborhood to tour, check out San Ramon right near Bishop Ranch. Here is a link to the neighborhood. It is amazing, the entire community goes all out and it is worth the drive. Thanks to Betty and Bob for introducing us to this great tradition.
LINK TO MAP
Info on neighborhood


Holiday Candy


Since I come from a family that suffers from severe cases of sweet tooths, I love holiday candy. Preferably anything dipped in chocolate, caramel or nuts. I also love homemade fudge, so if you are planning on making some please leave some on my doorstep.


Holiday Music

December is the time to blast the holiday tunes. I've added a few of my favorites and Jay's fav to my playlist.


Movie

If you haven't seen Love Actually, you've got to rent it this season. It will warm your heart, make you laugh, cry and smile. Everything you could hope for in a holiday movie.


Holiday Cards

I love going to the mail box and seeing what cards have come. It is like a surprise everyday. AND yes...of course I love cards that include animals.

2 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

Love Actually is the BEST movie in the whole world. We should have a popcorn and movie night and rent it.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the suggestion. We went to San Ramon and loved the lights!! Would even be better if we went the official weekend :)