Monday, January 7, 2008

Party of 5...in my bed

So last night was the first night where all 5 of us were in bed together at once. Yes, it was an exciting event for our animal household. Marley was asleep in bed with us (yes, we have gotten into the bad habit of having her sleep with us). She makes us laugh with all her funny positions while sleeping and sometimes even sleeps on Jason's head. Then, next up was Sage. She quickly went under the covers on Jason's side. Then a few minutes later up popped Serena on my side and I had her go under the covers. It probably only lasted for about an hour, but it was so fun to think that they are all getting more and more comfortable with one another.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Ok, that is too hilarioius. You really do have an ark.
Love it!

JKAndrus said...

Heather,
Yes, you are supposed to answer the questions that I did. Hillary (Seipelt) was the one that originally "tagged" me. You can look at her site as well. She is Pangilinan Family link on my blog. You don't have to do it, but it's kind of fun!
Hope you had a great birthday. I love reading your blog it's so cute!
Kristin