Monday, January 21, 2008

Marley's New Mansion



So I came home the other night and Jason had purchased a new crate for Marley. I was amazed at the size he picked out. I think it is quite possibly the largest crate manufactured (probably made for Great Danes). I asked how it fit in his car and he then proceeded to tell me that he walked home with it (NO JOKE). Yes, he carried this crate about 1 mile from Pet Food Express to our house in the dark. So if you happened to see some man walking down Oak Grove after work carrying an extra large crate...it was Jason. The things we do for our beloved pets. (and yes, I'm pretty sure this thing can be broken down into 2 pieces to fit in cars)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks for the morning laugh. I can totally picture him walking down Oak Grove with that thing!
Hill

Jennifer Stofiel said...

jason's head looks so tiny next to the mansion.

Scott McMillan said...

Ok, that is the funniest story ever and I wish that I had seen him on the side of the road to snap a picture for your blog and make it even funnier. Way to go Jason! That is why he is a super star.