Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So I was tagged by Kristin Andrus. I didn't know what it really meant, so she gladly gave me instructions to answer the following questions.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1) Had just moved into the Pi Beta Phi sorority house with my new roommate Lauren.
2) Just started dating a boy at ASU from Walnut Creek named Jason.
3) Was interning at a hip hop radio station where I would attend local events such as Ladies Night (SCARY!)
4) Finding any way to get into the bars with any kind of fake ID.
5) Studying broadcast journalism with dreams to someday be on the news.

5 Things On My To Do List:

1) Fold my clean laundry
2) Pay any old, lingering 2007 bills
3) Buy some gifts
4) Go to the grocery store – I had nothing to eat this morning
5) RELAX after work (explains how #’s 1 – 4 might not get done)

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1) Ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt
2) Hawaiian BBQ Rings
3) Cheese with anything
4) York Peppermint Patties (Frozen)
5) 100 Calorie Snack Packs

5 Things I’d Do If I Was A Billionaire:

1) Have a daily maid
2) Buy another house in Tahoe and at the beach
3) Get even more animals and build them their own bedrooms
4) Start a non-profit
5) Shop for all my groceries at Whole Foods

3 Habits:

1) Worry too much
2) Have to check 5 times before I leave in the morning if the hair straightner is turned off
3) Have to check 10 times a day that the cats haven't gotten outside

5 Places I’ve Lived:

1) Marin, CA
2) Clayton, CA
3) Walnut Creek, CA
4) Tempe, AZ
5) Concord, CA

5 Jobs that I’ve Had:

1) My life also began at the Heather Farm’s Snack Bar
2) Helped women and MEN try on Speedos at the Downtown WC Speedo store. The store quickly went out of business.
3) Intern at numerous radio and tv stations throughout college
4) Account Executive at both Pickett Advertising and ARC
5) Currently…Senior Project Manager at Diablo

I tag the following people: Hillary, David McMillan and Jamie

2 comments:

JKAndrus said...

Yeah, I love it. Thanks for playing!!

Kristin

Jennifer Stofiel said...

HA HA! Is there something about our childhoods that made us crazy? I am completely INSANE about the hair straightner. My new technique: I unplug it and at the top of my lungs scream "HAIR STAIGHTNER IS UNPLUGGED!" So when we are pulling out of the house and I start to freak out, sweat, talk to myself, and ask him (beg him) to turn around so I can run back in to check. He can remind me it is unplugged. This works for the coffee pot, sink (i weirdly leave it running a lot) and clothes iron.