Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Change He Can Believe In


I'm very proud of Jason! Last night he volunteered at the Obama phone banks to make some calls to local Democrats and Independents urging them to get out and vote next Tuesday. He said about 1/3 of people listened, 1/3 he left messages for and 1/3 of people told him to never call back. On Super Tuesday, he has been asked to stand on a corner and hold a sign. I can't wait to drive by and take some undercover pics. I imagine it being very similar to those guys that direct you to look at houses that dance with signs. I hope he does some good dance moves.
Jason loves following politics (it was his major and my minor), but I am getting ready for the primaries to be over. I love Chris Matthews, but he has been in my living room every night for the last few months. We will see what happens next Tuesday. Should be exciting.

2 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

Way to go Jason. Let me know the street so I can go by and honk.

Katie said...

Spencer will be SO jealous when I tell him. Obama canceled his UT trip because of President Hinckley's funeral this weekend and Spencer is so disappointed. I'm with you on being ready for the primaries to be over. :)

-Katie (Bogner) Hill