Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I know I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween. The costumes, the candy, the decor and the festivities. So much fun! This was the 1st year that Roman picked out his own costume. He chose Woody from Toy Story. And I fell in love with this piggy costume for Paisley. Here are some pics from our night out for Halloween. Roman loved trick or treating and by the end of the night, him and Ellie were running to each house. I think we made it to about 20 houses and then decided to call it a night.

Woody and Hamm

Paisley "Piggy" Maddox

Piggy Love

Elephant and Piggy

Roman loved getting candy and sometimes would just keep standing at the door after he got candy. (I think he wanted more)

Piggy Love

Our favorite pitstop, The Honeys.

Roman and Ellie. She is the sweetest girl to my boy. I just love her.

These 2 make my heart melt

Daddy and Roman

Mommy and Paisley

Nana and her loves

We made it back home. Roman said, "This is Roman's House." He was excited to see Pop answering the door with candy.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

To Be Determined said...

The piggy is so cute! Moons over my hammy!

thedemichielfam said...

I love them. In one of them the way Roman is sitting he truly looks like a little cowboy! I LOVE the piggy outfit! You know my love for pigs!!!

D-dawg said...

Oh that is the cutest little piggy costume!!