Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Princess

Today is Paisley's birthday, so I dressed her up in her pretty pink party dress. It was a rainy afternoon, so we did a little photoshoot. Roman kept repeating something about Paisley that I couldn't quite figure out. I finally realized he was saying, "Paisley is a princess." It was so sweet that I wanted to cry. I didn't even know that he knew what a princess was. I recently bought Paisley a book that includes Disney princesses about Fall. It has become one of Roman's favorite books, so I am guessing he thought her dress looked like the princess dresses from the book.

While I was pregnant with Paisley, I constantly worried how it would affect Roman. Now a year later, I can admit that it was the best gift we could have ever given him. He is in love with Paisley and they make quite a team. Here is a pic when I said, "Give each other a kiss". Paisley actually leaned in and went to give him a kiss. These are the moments that I cherish more than anything.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Paisley. I can't believe it has been a year. What a cute team her and her big brother make. Love you all!

JKAndrus said...

LOVE the picture of the kiss. She is such a doll. Happy Birthday!!

Jennifer and Chip said...

She really is a little doll. The dress is so so cute. Little ballerina

Paris Bucklew said...

Oh Heather...this made me tear up. What a sweet post! Happy Birthday dear Paisley. We are so happy you came into our lives. You are a beautiful princess, both inside and out. xoxo

thedemichielfam said...

Her tongue cracks me up! She is so beautiful and such a sweet, sweet little lady. Happy day P, and here is to many more memories ahead!