Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jennifer & Chip's Wedding

Jason and I just got back from Cleveland for one of my best friends weddings. We had such a fun weekend getaway and were so happy to celebrate Jennifer and Chip getting married. Here are some pics.

We took the red eye and I think I slept a total of 1 hour on the plane. Luckily our hotel let us checkin at 6am and we slept for a few hours. Then we headed out on the town. Jason loves to research new cities and sightsee. We headed to Lola for lunch, which was some chef's restaurant from Iron Chef.

Afterwards, we headed over to see Jennifer's new house in Cleveland Heights. It was a gorgeous brick house from the 1920's. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that our entire house (backyard included) might fit in her basement. She had 3 other stories. It was gorgeous. I loved all the woodwork and beautiful architecture. Her closets definitely made me jealous.

We then headed to the Rehearsal. I was so honored to be a part of Jennifer's ceremony.

Her rehearsal dinner was at a beautiful and delicious restaurant in downtown Cleveland.

Jamie, Jennifer and I all swam together as kids. These girls were part of my childhood and some of the best friends anyone could have ever asked for. It was so fun to be back together again. We ended the night around midnight at an Irish pub.

The next morning we were up bright and early to start getting ready. Jennifer, Julie and I spent the day at the Club that they were getting married. Here is a start to our hair. Thankfully it looked a little different when they were finished.

The beautiful bride and groom. They decided to see each other before their ceremony to be able to take some beautiful photos together.

Ready to go.



Live music and good wine. Jason couldn't have been happier!

Cheers Jennifer and Chip! We are so happy for the both of you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, friendship and love.

THANK YOU Grammy and Papa for taking care of our little ones. We are so appreciative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the pic of the 3 gals - just like old times~
What fun, so happy for Jennifer!

To Be Determined said...

I am so happy you guys made the trip. I know it's no easy to sneak away. I was so happy to see you guys.