Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Build-A-Cat

When I got home from work today, I felt like doing something special with Jay and Roman. I don't know how many more days I have with just the 3 of us, so wanted to have a fun and mellow night. We ate at La Fogata and Roman was so happy to be on the patio. He is getting much better at sitting while we are out to dinner.

Afterwards, we went to Build-A-Bear. Since Roman loves stuffed animals, I thought it would be a fun experience. We picked out a grey kitty since he is currently in love with our cat, Serena. Here are some pics of the process. It is all pretty cute! The last time I brought Roman to his Doctor, she recommended we get him a Big Brother gift specifically from his little sister. We decided that the cat we made appropriately named, "Big Bro" will be with us at the hospital. When Roman comes to meet Lil P, we will give him the cat as a present from her.


So many choices to decide on.


Adding a heart to his kitty.


Washing kitty


The simple little moments that I love.


Typing the birth certificate for kitty, AKA...Big Bro. Jay insisted on the outfit. Turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Great idea to go to Build a Bear on a weeknight when there's no crowd and Roman could really enjoy his special time! Big Bro is so cute! When Heidi was born, we brought a big doll to the hospital that you had wanted... and when you came to meet Heidi, we gave you your doll and said it was from your new baby sister! (seems like yesterday)!

Scott McMillan said...

So cute. We love Roman so much and he is going to be the best big brother. Nothing compares to seeing the relationship between Scott and Tyler. It truly is amazing. Now go have that baby. I can't wait to meet her!!!

JT said...

How adorable! Roman is going to be the cutest big brother. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I'm so excited for you and for that special moment when you have that baby girl. I love you so much!