Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Playgroup Shower


The Mom's from my playgroup threw myself and Carissa a joint Baby Shower this past weekend. We have been together since our little ones were 2 months old and we still get together weekly for activities. I am so lucky to have met such a great group of Mom's and we have all been such a support through our adventures in motherhood.


4 of the 12 of us are currently pregnant and here we are in order of our due dates. As of right now, Carissa is in labor and should have her baby tonight.

One of the best parts of the shower was watching all our little ones playing together. They have grown up so much and it is so fun seeing all their personalities shine. Here are some pics of Roman's friends.


What a surprise, Roman was at the snack table.


Peyton pushing a baby carriage.


Ava driving her pink car.


Ashley also liked driving around.


Caitlin is going to have a lil brother in February.


Caden loving the cupcakes.

I decided against having a Baby Shower with my family and friends. I'm someone that doesn't always love being the center of attention. Instead I decided to have a big celebration once she has arrived for her Baptism. I still want to celebrate Lil P and felt that was a good alternative. I'm so thankful for all my family and friends for being so supportive and can't wait for Lil P to meet everyone. Hopefully soon...

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

I'm so happy that you have such a great group of friends in your 1st playgroup that has shared so many fun adventures together..We always enjoy getting together with our playgroup families from 30 years ago - so many fun memories! Having your playgroup shower with the little ones was so special!