Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lil P Update


So I feel like my last post was a little dramatic and probably made me sound like I was barely surviving. The good news is that I have gone dairy free and it seems to be helping. I think the combination of my new diet and Paisley taking medicine for the last week has helped a lot. She still has pretty bad reflux, but the discomfort seems to be better. I am hopeful that I can keep up the diet since I feel like I am starving myself. At least I'll lose those few extra pounds that are lingering this time around. I do need to be better about researching some recipes and substitutes that I can eat. For the last 3 days, Paisley has been much more happy and calm. She still gets a little fired up at night, but that we can deal with.


I've been calling her "Chubbs" since she is so round and loving. I hope she doesn't mind. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last month.

5 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

So fun seeing you guys yesterday! Glad little "Chubba" is feeling better (which means Mommy is feeling better too). You have incredible willpower to take on this new diet. At least it won't last forever. There's a few dairy free Fro Yo options. Unlike me, you always load yours up with fruit, so that's good news too.

JKAndrus said...

Love that picture, she is the cutest. So glad things are looking up!

Unknown said...

My sister in law, Jeff's wife, had to go dairy free since my littely nephew was getting terrible rashes when she ate dairy. She has been diary free for 8 months now! If you need recipes or tips, I can send you her email, I'm sure she would love to share.

To Be Determined said...

Chubby is adorable! I am sorry you have to do the non-dairy thing. I'm not so sure I could.... I love me some milk products.

thedemichielfam said...

so glad that she is getting better. I am doing no dairy also so I can feel your pain. Let me know if you find any great recipes. :0)