Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy 1st Month Paisley!


Our Lil P turned ONE Month this past weekend. I can't believe how fast this month has flown by.


Paisley has started liking the pacifier. I am a huge fan of binkies and feel that they help so much, especially at night. She is a big sucker, so it really calms her down. She is pretty content most of the day, but can get fired up at night. She spits up after each feeding, so really likes to be held upright with something pressing against her stomach (just like her brother). At 1 Month we feel like she is a pretty easy baby but does love to be held. But in reality, what baby doesn't prefer to be held? Luckily she likes the Ergo Carrier and I know that is going to be so helpful as she becomes more and more awake during the day.


She is starting to get chubby and a few rolls on her legs. It seemed like overnight that she packed on a few pounds and her face is so much rounder. I love chubby babies (especially since I was one myself).


She is becoming so much more aware of her surroundings. She is starting to respond when I talk to her and I really think she smiled at me. I started calling her Paze. Not my favorite nickname, but I somehow always use it.

This 1st Month you...
Like your swing, sleep a good portion of the day and night, are happy being held, are a loud eater, so cute, eyes are starting to turn blue, like being in the water during your bath and look a lot like Roman when he was 1 month but girlier and smaller features. We just think you are beautiful!


I don't want to jinx it, but she is an awesome sleeper. She is really good at eating, pooping then going back to sleep at night. I am so thankful for this, but I do also know this can change at any moment.


Happy 1st Month our sweet love! You have brought such joy, happiness, love and sweetness to our family. Roman just adores you and loves giving you kisses. We are so thankful to have you in our life and look forward to so many fun adventures ahead.

2 comments:

thedemichielfam said...

I love the chub! I hope my guy is chubby...that means he actually needs to start eating! Paisley is beautiful and Roman is a GREAT big brother! You do have SO MUCH to be thankful for...we all do! xoxox

Scott McMillan said...

so cute! I love chubby babies as well. I thought the third picture was a picture of Kira. Don't they look alike in that picture. I love Roman and Paisley so much!! They are so lucky to have you as their mom.