Friday, November 12, 2010

Just Because...

So both little ones are sleeping and I was catching up on email. Thought I would do a post just because I had a moment of free time and had some cute new pics.


Look what Pop brought over, A Train Table for Roman. He loves it (and so does Pop). I love watching Roman play with it since he is so content just pushing around the little trains. It will be fun to watch him as he grows into playing with all the pieces.


We went to Super Franks yesterday with my parents and Scott. Roman loves this place and it is the perfect destination to bring a toddler. They can just run wild and explore.


My Lil Prince. He has been such a good boy lately and so patient with Paisley. I just can't get enough of him. He makes me laugh and is still a major character.


Miss P looking pretty in pink. This past week she has started to become fussy and all I want to do is help her feel better. This is the part of the newborn phase that I hate...feeling helpless as a mom. My heart just breaks when she cries and I can't figure out what to do to help her. I'm pretty sure her stomach is bugging her since she spits up A LOT, but I just need to remind myself that she is OK and it is just part of being a newborn.


I had to take a picture yesterday of the sky. Can you believe how blue and beautiful it was and it is the middle of November? This is why we live in California.

No comments: