Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Roman and Paisley


Although I don't think these two look a lot alike right now, it amazes me how much they do as newborns. When Paisley was born, I kept thinking I was looking at Roman. They have so many similar expressions, characteristics and features. I look forward to seeing the 2 of them as they grow-up together. My biggest hope is that they become close friends and always support each other.

Roman


Paisley


Roman Asleep


Paisley Asleep


Roman Throwing Up The Peace Sign


Paisley Giving Peace Too


Roman furrowed brow


Paisley furrowed brow

5 comments:

To Be Determined said...

WOW! They do look alike. Roman looks huge next to her. Very cute!

Jacquie said...

When you look at their pics together...they could be twins...

thedemichielfam said...

They really do look a lot alike...I still think they have different little noses though! I also love that BOTH Maddox kids took peace sign pictures...so fitting!

It was so much fun to meet miss paisley the other day! She is beautiful and I can't wait to watch her grow up...although for now she can stay little and snuggly!

Love you all!!!

Laurel said...

LOVE the comparisons! Congrats on another beautiful baby!

Laurel said...

LOVE the comparisons! Congrats on another beautiful baby!