Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Season


I know I always say this, but I love the holidays! With Halloween, I feel like celebrating the whole month of October (probably because I love any excuse to eat CANDY).


I was anxious to decorate before Paisley arrived, but Jay wouldn't hang our wreath until Oct. 1st. We are now decorated and ready for Halloween, so our next stop was visiting the Clayton Pumpkin Patch. I grew up on Marsh Creek Road, which is a few houses away from the Pumpkin Patch. Everytime I visit the pumpkin patch, it makes me feel nostalgic about growing up in the adorable city of Clayton.


Since it was supposed to be in the 90s, we decided to hit the pumpkin patch bright and early. Roman loved looking at all the pumpkins and actually decided to sit on one. I did not pose him, he did this one on his own.


Bat Boy


How cute are these animals? They looked like stuffed animals.


Roman's favorite part was the hay mazes. Jay and I both thought the other one was in the maze with Roman. After about 5 minutes, Jay walks over and asks me where Roman is. We realized he had been running around the maze by himself. It took us another 10 minutes to get him out since he loved running back and forth in the thing.


So happy running around.


Fun with Dad


This little pumpkin slept the entire time in her pumpkin outfit, so I had to get a few photos once we got home in her outfit.


We love this place. We can't wait to go back on the weekend and ride the train.

1 comment:

JT said...

I love all of the Halloween decor! Roman just keeps getting cuter and Paisley's outfit is the cutests and she is just beautiful! I am so excited for you and your darling family! CONGRATS!!!