Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sunday Dinners

Every Sunday we head to my parents for a big family dinner. There is always a feast of food and it is a nice, relaxing way to end the week. The invitation is always open to friends, so there is often guests and always chaos. My parents are both amazing cooks, so we have been spoiled with these dinners since we have been little. Last Sunday we celebrated Tyler's 3rd Birthday since my parents will be on vacation during his actual Birthday. Here are some pics from the day. I think he had a pretty awesome celebration with his Spiderman theme party.


Heidi and Tyler with his Spiderman cake. Another Pop masterpiece.


This time around, I don't have many pics documenting my big and beautiful bump. Here I am with 5 weeks to go. Yes, it is getting large.


Since we were all in green, we decided to try and get a family shot. This is the best of the bunch. Pretty good to have all 3 of us looking in 1 direction.


Our niece, Kira. She has to be one of the sweetest, most mellow babies I've met. I'm hoping Lil P is just the same as her cuz.


Roman trying to help Kira figure out how everything works.


Love this pic of Scott helping Tyler blow out his candles.


Tyler's Favorite Gift was from Betty and Bob.


Roman LOVED the chocolate cake.

Thanks Pop and Nana for making every celebration so special! Roman even left with a goody bag and Spiderman ball.

3 comments:

thedemichielfam said...

I love the family pic! I also love that you are for sure getting close to baby girl arriving! You still look amazing! I can't wait to meet that special little girl! Roman is going to be a great big brother!!! Love you!

Jacquie said...

Luv our Sunday family dinners... Great time to relax and catch up on everyone's happenings and see the latest slideshow of Nana & Pop's last traveling adventure! It's always a little crazy with at least 4 little ones (ages 5 months-4 years) but we all have fun!

Jacquie said...

Luv our Sunday family dinners... Great time to relax and catch up on everyone's happenings and see the latest slideshow of Nana & Pop's last traveling adventure! It's always a little crazy with at least 4 little ones (ages 5 months-4 years) but we all have fun!