Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day


We had a fun Father's Day that started with breakfast in Benicia, a trip to Napa and ended with a BBQ at my parents. Although it
sounds like a busy day, it was actually very relaxing and just perfect. We missed having Bob here to celebrate, but I am sure he is enjoying sailing the seas of Tahiti.


Just recently Roman has started going through a Daddy phase, which is simply the cutest. Roman can't wait for his Dad to get home each night and wants hugs and kisses the moment he walks through the door. It is one of those sweet moments that I look forward to each day when Roman's eyes light up at the sight of his Daddy. I know that Jason and Roman will have such an amazing bond and it is fun to watch it grow more and more each day. Thank You Jay for being such a wonderful Dad. You are patient, fun, loving, cuddly, caring and want nothing but the best for your little boy. I am so proud of the Dad you have become. AND I can't wait to see you with our little girl.


We are so blessed with Pop. He loves Roman so much and can't get enough of his funny personality. Roman is so lucky to have such a generous, loving, hardworking, selfless man as a grandfather. I know that Roman will learn so much from his Pop and also have so much fun with him. My Dad is always helping by taking care of Roman and I know he is in the best hands. Thank you Pop for all that you do for me and Roman. You deserve thanks everyday.


I am also so thankful for Grandpa Bob. He gets so excited with each of Roman's new abilities every week. Bob is so compassionate, dedicated, easy-going and friendly. I look forward to him teaching Roman so much and get joy in seeing the smile on Bob's face when they are together.

Roman is one lucky guy to have 3 positive men as role models in his life. I can only hope that he becomes just like them.
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

As our family grows, it's so special to spend these family days together enjoying relaxing special times...it was a wonderful Father's Day! Roman you are a lucky little boy!