Monday, July 12, 2010

Summertime



I Love Summer!
We have been spending lots of time at the pool, in the backyard, at the park and all the fun places to visit with an active toddler. I know I have mentioned it a lot lately, but I am feeling so thankful for Roman. He is at such a fun age and I am trying to soak up every moment I have with JUST him. As I just entered my 3rd trimester, I have been very emotional about Roman. My life has revolved around only him these past 16 months and although I know a sibling will bring such joy to him, I also can't help but worry about how the transition will affect him. My hope is that I am able to always have patience and continue to shower him with the love and affection he is used to. I know that he will be a wonderful big brother and I also need to remind myself to just let it all happen.

Some Summer Pics...


Best Purchase Ever. $7.00 at Kohl's and provides hour of fun for Roman and Marley. Both of them are obsessed with water.


Does Roman look bigger? I think he has gained a few pounds in the last few weeks. This boy has a crazy appetite and will eat anything and everything.


Tyler taking Roman for a spin in his new Jeep.


These 2 are the best of friends. You will notice a lot of my photos always have Marley in them too since they are always with each other. It melts my heart how much they both love one another.


The 4th is one of our favorite holidays. We have a neighborhood parade and hosted a little pre-parade festivity at our house. I loved decorating Roman's car the night before.


Roman and some of the boys from his playgroup. We are now in the dirt phase. He loves digging around, picking leaves and making a mess.


We visited Fairyland and Super Franks the past few weeks. I recommend both places for toddlers. We can't wait to find more fun places to visit.

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

Luved our day at Fairyland and fun time at Super Franks...looking forward to lots of fun stuff ahead! I have to find the pics of you & Heidi riding that same ride at least 25 years ago...

Paris Bucklew said...

Summer is the best! We've enjoyed spending time with you guys at the park, pool, etc. Love all your pictures. Roman is one little handsome man :)

To Be Determined said...

Your summer sounds picture perfect!

thedemichielfam said...

He is so stinkin' cute! marley makes me happy...nothing cuter than a lab in water and a little boy right by its side! Love you both!