Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Marine World



Pop treated us to Marine World on Monday and we had so much fun. We went to the Whale and Tiger shows, rode some rides, played in the water and saw lots of animals. It was the perfect day with the family (although we missed everyone that had to work.) My Dad is such an awesome grandpa and it was fun to have some special time with him.


All 3 boys could have played in the playground all day. Roman loved climbing around in the nets.


This boy has a slight obsession with water. He was in love with the fountains and I had to remove him kicking and screaming after playing in the water for a half an hour.


Tyler loved the fountains and Roman liked sitting on them. These 2 were so cute together.


Scott and Tyler riding the elephant together. Tyler just made the height cutoff and was so brave to ride with his big brother. It was such a sweet moment watching them together on the ride.


Scott driving the jeep.
Cute side story: Scott and I went on a boat ride that had a no pregnancy warning. Scott told me while pointing to the picture, "Aunt Heather no babies allowed on this ride." I told him it would be OK since the ride didn't go too fast. He said, "Well we should double check. It is always good to double check these things." I had to distract him when we got on the ride so I wouldn't get kicked off for being pregnant. He is getting so smart!


Roman and Aunt Heidi going on a jeep tour.


Pop and Tyler relaxing after a fun day.


Time to go home.

2 comments:

To Be Determined said...

Go Marine World Africa USA!

This whole post makes me jealous. Can your dad be my grandpa? please walt?

Jacquie said...

I was so happy that you all got to have a fun filled day at one of my favorite hangouts...Pop had a great time hanging out with his girls and his 4 little ones! Next time I think I'll need a vacation day from work...