Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Pregnancy


I am now 25 weeks pregnant and loving the summer: the warm weather, park outings, afternoons at the pool and playing outside at 8pm. It doesn't get much better than this. This summer is already flying by and I am trying to enjoy every moment with Roman before our Baby Girl arrives in 15 weeks. Everything seems so easy and simple right now that I am wanting to freeze time. I am feeling especially grateful for Roman these days since he has been such a happy boy. He is a busy boy, but so joyful. His smile is contagious and everyday with him is so much fun.


As far as the pregnancy, all is going good. I am someone that loves being on the go, but realized a few weeks ago that I need to slow down a little (which is not easy for me). Pregnancy Round #2 is so different. My body just isn't the same and I feel much more aches, pains and discomforts with this pregnancy. I even still get waves of nauseous in the mornings and especially with my prenatal vitamin. I am thinking it must be a girl thing since I felt great with Roman. I am still craving sweets, but luckily my appetite has slowed down a little (thank goodness since it is swimsuit season.) My 3am insomnia hit a few weeks ago and feeling lots of kicks. Cheers to 15 more weeks to go.

3 comments:

To Be Determined said...

You look beautiful!!! 15 more weeks seems so short. (ok i guess only for me, since i am not the one with a bun in the oven)

Jacquie said...

It's so much fun hearing about your daily fun summer adventures with Roman - you look great and I'm not saying that because I'm your mom!

The Kelling Family said...

Just like his daddy...loves taking his clothes off for the camera!