Sunday, August 2, 2009

5 Years


This Friday marked our 5th wedding anniversary. My parents were so sweet to offer and babysit, so we could go out to dinner. We had a great meal at The WC Yacht Club and it was nice to be out with just the 2 of us.

When reflecting on this last year, it definitely has been the best year of my life. To have a baby with the man that you love, is an indescribable feeling. What an adventure it was through pregnancy, birth and now having a 4 month old. Last year on our Anniversary, we had just found out that we were pregnant. It is amazing how much can change in 1 year. I am honored to be married to Jay who fills my life with such joy, happiness and love. I truly am married to my best friend and I can't wait to experience so many more fun times ahead with him by my side. Thank you for being so caring, supportive and loving through it all. I love you so much! Cheers to a lifetime of good times together.


I was going through my pics and found this one from Jay's 21st birthday. This year marks 11 years of us being together.

8 comments:

To Be Determined said...

I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. My hand is sweaty. LOVED IT!

You look beautiful in the picture from college. (and the wedding picture of course)

Maya said...

Congrats Heather & Jason! You deserve all the blessings life has bestowed upon you two. H

BTW--you look the most like Kelly Clarkson in that college pic!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!!! How selfish that I didn't say it when I saw you :( Sorry!!!!

Paris Bucklew said...

Happy 5th Anniversary! We feel so blessed to have such a special couple in our lives as friends and neighbors. We love you guys!

Hillary said...

Congrats on 5 years, it is so crazy how fast time goes by.

PS I love the bottom picture! That is just hilarious!

Danny McMillan said...

Congratulations, you crazy kids! What's up for Jason's 30th?

thedemichielfam said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years already!!! Just think...life seems to only be getting better! Congratulations! Let's get together before I have to go back to school! Love you both!

Danny McMillan said...

happy birthday Jason!! Those things are all so true. We are so lucky to have you in our family and for the kids to have such a great uncle!