Monday, August 10, 2009

The BIG 30 for Jay


Happy Birthday to you Jay! Today marks 30 years. In honor I thought of doing the appropriate and popular blog tradition of reflecting on the 30 things I love about you.

1. No matter where we are or what we are doing. We ALWAYS have fun.

2. You love life.

3. You are passionate. Whether it be watching sports, fantasy football, working out, anything related to Marley, politics and of course, now being a Dad.


4. You don't sweat the small stuff...which is very important (especially now that we have a baby).

5. You are generous.

6. You are a good, loyal friend and someone everyone can always count on.

7. You are such a hard worker. Even when working from home you make sure to work non-stop so that you can provide for our family. (If only your client's knew that you do business shirtless.)


8. You take good care of yourself. Who can complain about a husband that goes to the gym a minimum of 4 times a week? Just look at that body!

9. You make your family, my family and our family a top priority in life.

10. You always make my Mom feel so welcome. She is my best friend and you understand how important our relationship is.


11. You have always had BIG dreams.

12. You have an entrepreneurship spirit. I know this next business is going to make it. I am so proud of you and all the excitement you have for this new venture.

13. You cherish our pets and truly spoil them. You would do anything for them. You are the only person I know that wakes up at 4am to feed their dog.


14. You always do your fair share of the chores (and maybe a little more than me).

15. Your love for music. (Except country, but Betty and Bob are trying to convert you)

16. You are a wonderful and caring Uncle. Whenever we are with Scott or Tyler you play with them non-stop. They love their Uncle Jay so much. You have a very special relationship that I know will last a lifetime.



17. Your spirit is filled with nothing but love. You radiate positive energy.

18. You never hold a grudge.

19. You love to dance (even more than me). I always know that I have a partner on the dance floor.


20. You make me want to be a better, nicer person.

21. You have never made me feel anything but beautiful and love complementing me.

22. You would do anything I ever asked. AND I've made you do a lot of crazy things through the years. (Remember when I wanted you to dress up like a cat for Halloween?)


23. You support me in everything.

24. You make the hard times easier, the sad times happier and everything better with you by my side.

25. You have good style, but please stop buying sunglasses. You have more pairs than ANY girl I know.


26. You have ALWAYS made me feel so loved. After 11 years, you still treat me with the same love and affection from Day 1.

27. You let me have time with my girlfriends, which is so important to me.

28. You are an amazing Dad and I can't wait to see your relationship grow. I know that you are going to have so much fun together.


29. You gave me the best gift of my life, Roman. I couldn't have asked for a cuter baby and I know where those handsome good looks come from. He is my Mini Jay.


30. You don't mind being married to an OLDER woman. I'm glad I no longer need to tell anyone that my husband is in his twenties.


You are my everything and I wish you but nothing but happiness, love and fun times as you enter your 30's. I know the best is yet to come. Good things happen to good people and I know that you are destined for good fortune. I love you Jay. Happy Birthday.

7 comments:

To Be Determined said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBBY!

Maya said...

Lovely post Heather!

Happy birthday Jason! All the best for you today and always: Love, health, beautiful memories, and successful business ventures.

Maya

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday Jason....1/2 of one of my favorite couples. By the way, the 30s are the new 20s and even better.

H...what nice things you wrote. They are all true!

thedemichielfam said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the 30's club!!! It's cool.

Heath, I think I could add "ditto" next to all of that reguarding you!

JKAndrus said...

Heather,
I loved that post and loved each of the 30 things about Jason. You deserve every great thing about him. Hope you guys are doing well, give Roman a kiss from Audrey!

Paris Bucklew said...

Love the post! Great pictures too. Jason is the best. Can't get over the cat picture...it may take me a while. xoxo

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Jay!