Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cooking Club Season 3



I hosted Cooking Club this past week and we had a great summer BBQ. Made some kabobs, pineapple rice, asparagus and champagne Sangria. It was a beautiful night and we were able to prepare everything outside. We have 2 new members and as always, I'm looking forward to another fun year of dinners with these girls. We even got organized (thank you Paris) and put together a calendar for the entire year. Cheers to Cooking Club, Season 3. One of my favorite days of the month.


We definitely made enough kabobs for everyone. It is hard to estimate how much food is needed for 12 people.


The Kabob Cutters.


I think we finally ate at 9:00.

2 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

Heather,
You are an awesome host! The kabobs were delish. I look like I might cut someone's head off in that pic. Cheers to another fun year of CC!
xoxo, Paris

K. Corey McKenzie said...

Did Hoffert behave himself?