Sunday, May 10, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day


This was one of the best days of my life and a day I will remember forever. For the past couple of years, I've always wanted to be a mom on Mother's Day and to have that wish become true felt so amazing. To be blessed with a baby is beyond words and changes your life forever. There are days when I look at Roman and am still in awe that he is ours. To be a mother is such a gift and although I've realized in the past 2 months the work that it takes, the reward is worth it all.


I remember being at church last Mother's Day and Pastor Sara acknoledged all the women that were trying to have children or going through challenges to become Mom's. I remember praying that I would one day experience becoming a mom. Now a year later we celebrated Mother's Day with Roman's baptism, which made it even more special and memorable. I hope I never forget these feelings of gratefulness.

No comments: