Friday, March 27, 2009

2 Weeks



I can't believe our "Little Prince" (as I call him) has been with us for 2 weeks already. It has been such an amazing adventure and every day gets better and better. This morning he went in for his 2 week check-up and is already up to 7 pounds, which is great since a week ago he was under 6. Roman has been eating like crazy and we love all the noises he makes as he feeds away. We really feel lucky that we got a pretty mellow baby since he is rarely unhappy (lets hope it stays this way). I am getting used to the sporadic sleeping and now that Jason is back to working, Roman and I enjoy our lunch dates and days together.

Thank you to all our visitors this week. I always look forward to friends visiting and catching up. Barbara brought over such a delicious dinner, Danielle and her mom brought over Morucci's and today Maddie and Jen made us grilled cheese and french fries, we feel so spoiled with all the love. Jamie and Maya also stopped by to meet Roman and both got the opportunity to meet him while he was awake.




I'm hoping by next week that I will be feeling almost back to normal and hopefully can start going on some walks with this beautiful weather. I know Marley can't wait to go on her 1st walk with Roman.

Here are some of my favorite pics of the week.





No comments: