Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Beautiful Wedding In Napa



Our family attended a wedding in Napa this past weekend for our good family friends' daughter, Ashley Ein. I had to share some photos since this was quite possibly the most beautiful wedding I have or will ever attend. Every detail was to perfection and it was the harmonious balance of nature and elegance. It reminded me that those little details all add up to a perfect event.


Ashley and her parents. The Ein's have been such wonderful friends to my family through the years. We met through swim team and they have always been so supportive to my entire family.


Harry and his beautiful wife, Cecilia. I loved being able to meet her since she was perfect and so sweet.


The band started the night out with the festive tradition of Hava Nigila. I love so many things about the Jewish culture. It is so rich in history and tradition. This is a song of celebration and means, "Let us Rejoice."


I was happy to be reunited with my friends, Meg and Beth. I love these girls. I have the best memories of growing up with these two and whenever we are back together the memories come flooding back.


Had fun hanging out with Heidi.


The tables were all under vines of trees. Very romantic.


My sweet hubby. I love this guy.

3 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

Wow...that wedding looks gorgeous. Glad you guys had fun!

Danny McMillan said...

Heath, thanks for posting those. They look great. Have Meg and Beth email me at delrodtax@gmail.com, I'm struggling to upload all the photos to my photography blog. . Then I'll email them the pictures. That was a fun wedding, huh? It was nice we got to bed at a reasonable hour. Well, Heidi stayed up talking to Stacey and then Tyler had a rough night, but we're hanging in there.

Meg Honey said...

Heather--
It was SO great spending time with you. Kevin and I love you and Jason! I cannot wait until the 27th :)!
Love,
Your little Megrim