Monday, September 29, 2008

MY RING!!!

Due to having sensitive skin, I often don't wear my wedding ring at home. I left it on my bookshelf and when I went to put it back on it somehow slipped out of hand, bounced off the air vent and fell through the cracks. This all happened in about 5 seconds.


I freaked out thinking that the ring was long gone and given that I still don't have it insured (after 4 years) I was so sad.


Jason and I strategized and he decided to try a hanger. After a few attempts of fishing it out, we realized we needed to try something else. So I found doublestick tape and it worked.


YEAH! Now the rings have been reunited and I learned my lesson to stay away from the vents.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woah! That had to be a little stressful! Go get insurance on that beauty TODAY!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paris Bucklew said...

Silly Heather! Call Mark Bucklew and get some insurance on that bad boy.

Alix Allocco said...

OMG.... Thank god you guys are creative and figured out a way to get your ring. I love the picture's ...too funny.

Hillary said...

I CANNOT imagine how freaked out you must have been. That remindes me that I need to get my ring insured too! Love ya

Scott McMillan said...

Oh how scary. So glad that you got it back. Way to go J!!