Monday, September 29, 2008

Day At The Ranch


Our office had our annual Ranch Day at the Rivera Vineyards, hosted by the owner of our company. His house is in the mountains of Napa and has some breathtaking views. I always say his home is truly out of a magazine (perfectly fit for our company) with every detail to perfection. It is so relaxing and fun to get away from the grind and be able to hang out with co-workers outside of work.

Here is some pics from the day:

This is a little building that stores their wine. How cute is that? I would even opt to live out of this.


Some of my favorite work friends.


The pool that overlooks the mountains and vineyards. Too bad I wasn't feeling like getting into my swimsuit in front of co-workers.


Steve giving a motivating speech to the group.


Chris getting ready for some pinata action. This is a very competitive event since there are coupons in the pinata for free days off work and also restaurant certificates. All I got was a laffy taffy.


We always have a bocce ball tournament bracket. My original partner Jake (on the right) got lost on the way up to Napa, so I needed to find a new partner Jeff (on the left). Sadly, Jake showed up and ended up winning the entire game and that bottle of wine. This picture is in honor of what could have been.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful place. Not a bad way to spend a work afternoon...