Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fantasy Football Season

Tis the season of Fantasy Football. Jason had his draft last night and after weeks and weeks of research, analyzing, discussing amongst friends and watching clips his team is set. For the next 4 months my husband will be dating these players. He has won three years of the last 6, so I know his homework pays off.

GO JASON AND GO TEAM! I'll miss you, but hopefully I can get together with all other Fantasy Football Widows on Sundays.












Jason's Top Pick...Ladanian
I guess I'll be cheering for the Chargers this season

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Love it. Too bad I don't live in the Creek. I am a totaly F.Football widow! Shawn has 3 teams. Crazy. Love and miss you.

Jennifer said...

I guess I will be seeing you a lot this football season! Now with Keith's two leagues! Sheesh. :)

Alix Allocco said...

...Random but how do you leave messages for Lauren??? Her blog seems to have a different format??

a