Thursday, December 20, 2007

Work Holiday Party



We had our work holiday luncheon yesterday at Bridges Restaurant. I feel so lucky to work with such fun, creative and wonderful people. I've made some great friends at work this past year and I've realized one of the most important things in a job is the people. My favorite part about our holiday parties is that my company takes a survey and then puts together a publication to pass out at the luncheon titled, "The Worker Bee". It is hilarous to read through and this year they asked if anyone was a celebrity lookalike. Of course I got Kelly Clarkson...but then I also got Mandy Moore and my boss (next to me in the red) and I got that if we were combined together we would be some woman from CSI. Hey, I'll take 'em.

After the luncheon, a few of us headed to downtown Walnut Creek. I ended up staying out til about 9:00PM. By then I was exhausted...but it definitely worth it.

No comments: