Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Getting Bigger by the Day





Our little Marley is not so little anymore. It is amazing how quickly she is growing up. I realize all of a sudden she is going to be a big doggie. Little by little she is learning and everyday we feel so lucky to have her in our lives.

Here are some of my favorite things about her:
1) When Jason goes into the kitchen, she runs to peer over the baby gate to watch his every move.
2) Her tail wagging out of control when we get home.
3) Her little snorts as she is investigating where to find food and she SNORES.
4) She already has a love for wine (like her mommy and daddy). Whenever she goes outside, she immediately runs to our little grapevine and tries to eat all the grapes.
5) After running around like crazy at night, she finally settles down and snuggles with us on the couch to take a nap.

Speaking of #5, when I got home last Saturday night I fell asleep on the couch with Marley around midnight. I must have been sound asleep since I woke up again at 2AM and the room looked like a tornado had gone through, toilet paper everywhere and all I see is Marley and an empty Cliff bar wrapper. She must have woken up and ransacked by purse and a few other things around the house. I wondered where Jason had gone since when I went to sleep he was watching a football game. I found him asleep in our bedroom. This was a good lesson to learn on why she sleeps in her crate at night. That Little Rascal!

1 comment:

JT said...

I wish we could get Quique and Marley together, they would have so much fun! Quique is the same way with our grapes, but be careful because supposedly grapes are really bad for them. I love the updates... it brings back memories of Quique too.